Monthly Archives: February 2018

The transfer of ownership can be done by deed of guarantee or deed of renunciation

Ilyce Glink and Samuel J. Tamkin Tribune Content Agency | Sarasota Herald-Tribune Q: I bought a property for my niece some time ago. I paid it in cash and she reimbursed me in monthly instalments. Now is the time to give him ownership of the property. I didn’t report those …

Read More »